For our business customers in Iowa
Yes, you can afford to invest in energy efficiency. Low-interest financing from Alliant Energy and the financial institution selected for our loan program makes it possible. If you qualify, there are no loan fees, no points, no security liens and most importantly, no down payments. Do the math - see how much energy-efficient upgrades will reduce your monthly energy bill. The savings may very well pay your monthly loan payment - and then some.
The energy-efficient equipment eligible for rebates qualifies for low-interest financing. Before making your purchase, call 1-866-ALLIANT (1-866-255-4268) to confirm that your selected equipment qualifies for low-interest financing.
Amount you can borrow
The minimum loan amount is $1,500. The maximum amount that you can borrow is $25,000. Financing is limited to the cost of the equipment - installation costs are not eligible for financing.
Interest rate and terms
The longer the loan term, the higher the interest rate. Terms range from 0-60 months with the corresponding fixed APR between 0-6.9 percent. For example, if you choose a 12-month-or-less loan, you may be able to borrow funds interest-free, while 60-month loans are at 6.9 percent. The term and interest rate are determined upon origination of the loan. The term and rate are not adjustable following closing.
If you qualify for the low-interest financing per the financial institution's requirements, there are no fees (processing fees, points, down payments or security liens) to obtain the loan.
Note: Alliant Energy is not involved in the loan approval process.
Are there other fees?
There are no fees to obtain the loan. If you qualify for the loan according to the bank's requirements, you won't have to pay any loan processing fees, points, down payments or security liens.
How do I apply?
- Determine your desired equipment and obtain the specifications (brand name, model number, size, and energy use) from your dealer or retailer.
- Call 1-866-ALLIANT (1-866-255-4268) to verify that the equipment meets our energy-efficiency standards.
- If your equipment qualifies, we'll fax the information to our financial institution. A representative from the financial institution will contact you within eight hours regarding loan approval.
- After the equipment is installed, send your completed verification and release form (signed by you and your dealer/retailer) to Alliant Energy. We'll fax it to the financial institution so they can release the funds.
How do I qualify?
- You must own the property on which the equipment and/or measures are being installed.
- All equipment financed through this program must use electricity or natural gas provided by Alliant Energy and must meet minimum energy-efficiency standards.
Can I apply for other incentives?
- If you participate in the program, you are not eligible for other incentives from Alliant Energy on the equipment financed.
Alliant Energy does not guarantee that the installation of high-efficiency equipment will result in reduced usage or demand or in cost savings. Alliant Energy makes no warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to any equipment purchased and/or installed, including, but not limited to, any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. In no event shall Alliant Energy be liable for any incidental or consequential damage.
Products and services from Alliant Energy detailed here are offered to customers of Alliant Energy-Interstate Power and Light Co.
View additional application and qualification information.