IMPORTANT NOTICE: Applications for the Efficiency First Renewable Rebate pilot will be accepted through December 31, 2013. CLICK HERE for additional program requirements.
Your goal to generate renewable power to offset your business's electrical usage may be closer than you think. Rebates are available on new renewable generation systems including:
Before you consider building your own renewable generation, be sure you are being energy efficient. Oftentimes, the biggest energy savings and environmental impact are realized by using your existing resources more efficiently.
To qualify for a renewable rebates:
- Online screening, applicable energy assessment and site assessment performed by an Alliant Energy-designated assessor must be completed before construction begins.
- Online screenings for the Efficiency First Renewable Rebates pilot will be accepted through December 31, 2013 at alliantenergy.com/renewablecalculator.
- Complete renewable rebate claim form and supporting documentation must be received no later than October 31, 2014.
- You must be an Alliant Energy electric customer.
- Renewable system must offset customer usage.
Energy assessment = free
Site assessment = $250
For more information on energy efficiency and on-site generation, view our informational brochure or call Alliant Energy's Distributed Resources and Renewable Energy Hotline staff is ready to help at 1-800-972-5325.