- Units must be ENERGY STAR qualified.
- You may claim no more than three units for rebate, at a maximum.
- Alliant Energy must provide the electricity for the units.
- Qualifying unit must be shown in the current AHRI directory.
- Alliant Energy must provide the fuel for the technology installed.
How do I apply?
Download a claim form to get started. Attach the Energy Guide UPC code (if applicable), ENERGY STAR logo (if applicable) and a copy of the itemized, dated receipt and mail to Alliant Energy within 90 days of installation.
Remember, a bigger unit is not better, and will not cool your room faster. Buying an air conditioner that is too large for a room will simply make the room more humid and will waste energy at the same time (source: ENERGY STAR). So make sure your unit is properly sized for the room.
Recycle your old working refrigerator, freezer or room air conditioner and get up to $50 the same day with Alliant Energy’s Appliance Recycling program.
How do I find a qualified dealer?
Visit our online Dealer Locator to find a professional in your area.