- Eligible fixtures include T8 fluorescent fixtures with electronic ballasts, high performance T8 fluorescent fixtures with electronic ballasts, T5 fluorescent fixtures with electronic ballasts, and high bay fluorescent fixtures above 15ft.
- Refer to the Minnesota Agricultural Rebate book for detailed chart on fixture sizes and corresponding rebates.
- Fixtures or controls must be installed on agricultural property owned by Minnesota retail electric customers of Alliant Energy.
- Agricultural fixtures and controls must meet state electric code and be dustproof, waterproof and corrosion resistant.
- All blubs and fixtures must be ENERGY STAR® OR DesignLights Consortium (DLC) qualified.
How do I apply?
Download a claim form to get started.
- Fluorescent bulbs must be disposed of properly. Visit earth911.org or your local recycling center for more information.
- Can be installed in new or existing construction.
- Rebate is limited to 50% of equipment purchase price.
How do I find a qualified dealer?
Visit our online Dealer Locator to find a professional in your area.