- Air-tight sealing of can lights, caulking, duct sealing and weather stripping, etc. - 70% of total costs up to $250
- Rebate not to exceed 70% of energy expert's insulation cost estimate provided during the Home Energy Assessment
- Alliant Energy must supply your home’s primary heating energy.
- Your home must be built before January 1, 2005.
- Renters need owner’s prior approval. Alliant Energy may coordinate this on your behalf with the homeowner.
How do I apply?
Start by getting your free Home Energy Assessment to determine your insulation needs. Then, have your insulation and/or home sealing contractor send a completed rebate form and invoice to Alliant Energy within 90 days of installation.
You must first get a free Home Energy Assessment before you install insulation or do any home sealing and in order to be eligible to get an insulation or home sealing rebate.
How do I find a qualified dealer?
Visit our online Dealer Locator to find a professional in your area.